Wednesday 12 September 2007

The age old question .....

Another age old question, but a valid one all the same:

Why do men and women always want what they can't have?

I mean this in many scenarios; being in a relationship but looking elsewhere, those friends that tell you that they like you, the whole friend of an ex thing or wanting someone who's already taken. I'm no Angel (lol) so this isn't me taking moral high ground or anything. Although for the record I can say I've never cheated on anyone I've called my man. This question has been buzzing around for a couple days now so thought I'd ask the opinion of others. More my curiosity.

Some of which I've been in or have had friends in these situations, either way it's never easy. But what do you do in any of these? This is for both sexes of any age as it affects everyone, as after all we're all human...

No comments: